Oil Service Fuels, Inc. is a Wyoming Corporation established in 1981. LDL® was developed as a diesel fuel additive and conditioner. Product credibility and performance have been established within USA marketplace.
We are seeking to create associations with credible entities to develop licensing and/or joint venture agreements for specific developing countries in the world. LDL® projects are based on the following factors:
- Exclusive license and/or joint venture agreements for the LDL® formula in specific worldwide locations. Production of product blend is not complicated nor labor intensive. Current production facility located in Denver, Colorado.
- Formerly patented and trademarked product. Similar formulation/blend for new patent pending to be applied for and documented with Patent Cooperation Treaty with worldwide registration. Patent protection will be virtually worldwide.
- Project is based on real and politically correct issues. A. Creating economic development; B. Less diesel fuel consumption; C. Decreased diesel emissions and pollution; D. Creating a healthier environment; F. Financial rewards are substantial with superior profit margins.
- Legitimate and qualified technology to receive funds in developing and third world countries regarding environmental projects. This could include funds from the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, and/or Asian Development Bank.
- Business arrangements are structured to be profitable and equitable for all participating entities.
- Oil Service Fuels, Inc. is 100% committed to product performance, value, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction worldwide.
Please contact: Alan Epler at (303) 579-5700.
LDL® U.S. Patent No. 4,682,984
LDL® gasoline fuel additive, private label, is a multifunctional additive for use in motor gasoline. It is ashless and imparts the following properties:
- Intake valve deposit keeps clean
- Port fuel injector keeps clean
- Combustion chamber deposit control
- Carburetor detergency
- Minimizes octane requirement increase
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Complete compatibility with component materials of the engine and fuel system
- Improves moisture absorption
- Reduces fuel line freeze up
- Eliminates valve sticking
LDL® is a very effective solution for reducing diesel emissions & pollution. In locations around the globe including Africa, The Middle East, South & Central America, the application of LDL can create a healthier environment and help address the current environmental concerns related to diesel emissions.
The benefits of a licensee include creating economic development, reduced diesel fuel consumption, reduced diesel emissions and pollution and net profit margins of 200%. One gallon of LDL® treats one thousand gallons of diesel fuel. One million gallons (1,000,000) of LDL® treats one billion gallons (1,000,000,000) of diesel fuel. One million gallons (1,000,000) of LDL® treats four billion gallons (4,000,000,000) of gasoline.